Saturday, September 20, 2014

So I kinda fail at the blog thing. Forgive me? (This is me talking to myself.)
In my defense (to myself), it was a busy week.
But.
It's Saturday night and I'm finally chilling with a coke and a laptop.
I kinda feel like that's blasphemous since this is a coffee blog.
My day was filled with some of the best parts of September. It began with apple pickin. 
Normally I'd be annoyed by the lack of "g" there but, seriously, you can't say "apple picking."
It doesn't flow.
Anyway, I went with my sister and her three oldest girls. 
It was a surprisingly warm fall day!
I haven't tried any of the apples yet but I have high hopes.





The other part of my day was spent at the annual Preble County Pork Festival!
We have gone every year since I was old enough to remember. 
We didn't do much but, we caught the most important part.

The pig butchering.
That's right. Cut that thang right up. It's a thrill. 

Between that and sugar waffles, it was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment