Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Unexpected

If I made a list of the ten things I never thought I'd do, blogging would be eight of them.

The others would probably have something to do with extreme sports or going into the medical field. (because how gross is bodily fluid, seriously)

Since I am required to create a blog for a college course, I may as well have a little fun while I'm at it. I entitled the blog, quite without contemplation, "Kate Talks Coffee." So let's. 

Have you guys had coffee? It is kind of the best thing that's ever happened to me. I've been drinking it every morning since I was about fourteen. My daily choice is Starbucks Pike Place. I take cream in my coffee but for heaven's sake NO SUGAR. Nasty, I tell you. 

I anticipate much more in depth coffee conversations. But for now, consider the following quote: Coffee is a hug in a mug. ~Author Unknown.

I think I need a hug....

No comments:

Post a Comment